The Wollmux is an extension for OpenOffice.org / LibreOffice developed by the City Administration of Munich. WollMux adds additional functionality to OpenOffice.org / LibreOffice, making the handling of templates, forms and letterheads much easier. Because WollMux is open source and available for everyone, it is also used by other public administrative bodies and corporations.
To find out what WollMux can do, have a look at WollMux Features (German only)
WollMux Handbook - Howto manuals for WollMux and its configuration.
FormularMax Handbook (PDF) - Manual to create forms with WollMux (FM4000).
WollMux-Seriendruck (PDF - German language) - Manual for the mail merge
Mailing lists - for further help use our mailing lists.
Instructions on how to check out the source code from the repository and how to compile WollMux can be found on the Wiki Page Repository.
If you have further questions use our mailing lists.
Bugs in WollMux can be submitted using the public issue tracker on GitHub.
- https://github.com/WollMux - WollMux repository on GitHub
- http://www.muenchen.de/wollmux - WollMux on muenchen.de
- http://www.muenchen.de/limux - Information about the LiMux project
- http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/software/wollmux/description - WollMux project on Joinup
- http://wiki.stadt.freiburg.de/ooo/ - Freiburg's OpenOffice.org-Wiki Freiburg